WE ARE SO EXCITED TO CELEBRATE THE FIRST ANNUAL
SHOW ME HEMP FEST WITH YOU!
- 3 days & 3 nights of Live music
- 2 Stages
- Late night bonfire pickin’
- SCHEDULE COMING SOON
- BONUS collaborative
artist jams at the
SHOW ME HEMP FEST TENT
- Tickets come with GA camping
- RV camping available as upgrade
- VIP upgrade includes your choice of closest, next to car camping OR premium shaded camping
- Primitive camping only – no electric or water hookups.
- Generators allowed except during the hours of 12am – 8am.
– Feel free to bring chairs or blankets to the stage area.
– An acoustic stringed instrument to participate in late night campfire jams and workshops throughout the weekend.
– Cash (some vendors might not accept credit/debit cards).
– Coolers with drinks and snacks are allowed in ALL festival areas, but please consider supporting our vendors.
– A swimsuit and floaties for the river and lake.
– You may make a fire at your campsite, but you must bring your own fire ring.
– A good attitude and your dancing shoes!
– NO glass
– NO weapons or firearms
– NO fireworks
– NO personal golf carts, ATV’s, dirtbikes
– NO illegal drugs
– NO bad attitudes
*All vehicles are subject to search upon entry to the festival property
– Food and craft vendors will be on site.
– Outside alcohol is allowed everywhere, but please consider supporting our vendors.
– There is a General Store located under the large pavilion by the main stage with ice and other general necessities.
– We will have a “Hillbilly ATM” at the General store, including a withdrawal fee.
– Well-behaved dogs are allowed and MUST be on a leash at all times.
– We take responsible pet care very seriously. If you cannot look after and care for the well being of your pet, you will be asked to leave the event.
– Do not leave your pets in your vehicle.
– We expect you to pick up after your pets and help keep the property clean.
– We will have a 25 x 40 foot fenced dog park.
– We will have a dog park area for doggies to play off-leash.
– Clean up after your pets.
– RV’s are considered any vehicle larger than a 16′ passenger van. All buses, towable trailers, campers, and pop-ups are considered an RV for this event.
– RV spaces are first come, first serve. You cannot reserve or save RV spaces.
– There are no electric or water hookups.
– Generators are allowed, but please do not use them between midnight and 8 a.m. to be respectful of our tent campers and acoustic pickers.